Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank you, Sid!!!

Oh but that was soooo fun, eh? hahahahaha Talk about a nail-biter! Me and LG did the "riverdance" after every goal, hugged each other in shock and scaredy-cattedness 24 seconds left in regulation time, and cheered our fool heads off til my voice sounded like a squeaky mouse! hahahahaha

Thank you Canada, thank you Olympians, thank you for such a great couple of weeks of games! We laughed, we cried, we cheered, we celebrated, we enjoyed! Two happy little canucks sitting in the prairies!

Oooooooh but that was fun, eh?!?! hahahahhahaa

Squeaky voice Canuck out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh Mary Fran - my heart was BIG these past 17 days - and my tears MANY!! I had tears streaming down my face every time we won a medal - good thing I don't get many unexpected visitors - they would take me away I'm sure... HaHa!! Us Canadians really came together didn't we? Our athletes have given us memories we will cherish forever!! Sooo proud of each and every one of them!! just purchased the Dvd set - so we can watch again and again!!

Luisa said...

Jeff, tell me exactly what you want to change in the blog, and I'll explain you. I have a blog at Blogspot too, and use it without problems. You can keep the blog without spams annoying you, if you choose two options: people has to write what appears bellow the comment, and you choose the option which the post only appears in the blog after you read it and after, approve it. Do you see? If you don't understand my English, show to Mary. She reads "my English for babies" for years long, and will translate for you!!!

Luisa

Oh my!!! You has already did all I said to you!!!! :O) Forget it!!! What a shame... :O(