Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Spring! It's Spring! It's Spring!

Soooo today started off weird for me. Nothing bad just not as peaceful as I would like it to be. I don't like that. Who really does? So instead of wallowing in my pity party I thought I'd make a card to brighten up my own day! hahahahahahhaha Why not send it to myself? I'm my friend, aren't I? One of my best friends afterall. hahahahahha

Now I don't know if I'm really "so Tweet!" hahahahahha but playing with the colours and the little birdie did cheer me up so that's something, right? hahahahaha Made me make a few more too. hahahaha

So here's the little card I made for myself using my Spring Breeze Collection (which is hopefully going to be on the shelves soon). Hope it brings a little springy sunshine into your day too!

Now let's get this day going the way I like it..... with joy and chuckles! hahahaha

Mary Fran out

2 comments:

Judith Hannington said...

That is just gorgeous, Mary Fran ... can't wait to see the complete collection!

Judith x

Cindy Schneider said...

You are such a tease with all the gorgeous cards and LOs........can't wait to see the full kit, it looks so pretty! :)