Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tomorrow's the day, folks!

So tomorrow is the day to change over the computers to the new operating systems. I'll be honest with ya, cause I feel I can be, I'm a little ascared. hahahaha I do not like to mess around with my computer. At all. period. It takes me forever to get it set up the way I like it with my hot keys at the ready, my monitor displaying the colors I like, and my FreeCell game close at hand! hahaha I am always told "oh it's no problem at all to do such and such to your computer"... "it's a piece of cake, lady".... "easy peasy look who's squeazy".... they tell me. and then they do it. and I spend two or three days trying to find out where my print button went. hahahaha

Soooooo here goes nuttin' folks! If you don't hear from me anymore cause I no longer have access to the internet, please think of me fondly and remember the good times.... hahahahaha

If you do hear from me again and everything goes according to plan (and when does it really?) you should see a new kit in the shop shortly. Here's a sneak peek for you to tie you over til it's on there.... (and iffen I never get back on the web.... well you'll know that I went out doing something I love.... drawering tulips! hahahahahahahaha


Wish us luck, gentle reader, wish us luck!

Mary Fran out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best of luck with your computer Mary Fran - I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'll be keeping our fingers crossed, I mean, what would we do without you! Loving all the new sets on the site, - some in my basket and the others on my wishlist lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh my NO...You gotta come back, I just found your site and LOVE IT. Did i say I LOVE IT.
If all else fails call in the computer DR...LOL..No really I know you will be fine and Happy once it is all going the way you want.