Saturday, February 27, 2010

Comments On

We have deciphered a way to allow comments in our blog, without the hassle of Spam.

You will now be able to comment on all of our future posts, and please do!! I can't seem to get the "Comments" button to come on, but it allows you to post comments if you click on the "time" link below the post. Even though I have enabled posting, changed the code in the template, notta!! I have also enabled to show posts, and it does not do that either, sorry.

If you know how to fix this, leave me a post! (Not that anyone will be able to see it, ha,ha)

LG

4 comments:

Mary Fran said...

good work, LG, good work! hahaha

Kelly Schelske said...

It works!! I just clicked on "Post A Comment"!

GO CANADA GO!!

Anonymous said...

Computers. Love em. Hate em. Or ignore them until after the Olympics are finished. Good luck getting things to work. Bobbie

Anonymous said...

YAY - we can comment!! And now it seems I have nothing intelligent to say...except for - DID WE ROCK AT THAT GAME YESTERDAY or WHAT?? Sid the Kid is every Canadian's hero!!