Friday, February 12, 2010

Family Ties at Nitwit Collections!

Well, well, well..... I see the Little General has been sharing with all of you, hey? hahahahaha Gonna have to keep a closer eye on that feller.... or at very least erect some sort of screen so it keeps his eyes on his own paper so to speak! hahahahhaa

This new collection is all about family. I really don't know where I would be without mine (even the snoopy ones in the family like LG and his little sidekick Finn! hahaha). They simply are the folks (both two-leggers and four-leggers included) who bring the sparkle to this nitwit's life. Hence I figured it was high time to put mouse to program and honor the folks that make all our lives better (or at very least way more interesting! hahaha) Hope you like it too, gentle reader!

Now I'm off to see about making a screen of some sort.....

Mary Fran out.

0 comments: