Friday, February 5, 2010

Thanks for the warm reception

Well, what a wonderful, warm reception you have all sent in to me on my new position with Nitwit Collections!! Thank you to everyone!! It really is like starting a fresh, new job, as I was at my last one for 13 years, it's been awhile since I've really done any learning. It's hard to learn new stuff, especially when my "boss", (and I do use the term loosely!ha,ha) wants to do her creating, and she's got her "employee" saying - "Hey, how do you do this?" and "Why don't you have to let out the dogs this time?"ha,ha,ha.

Well learning is good for this old brain, and scraping the cobwebs from the sill has just about used up my rag for this week. You all have a good weekend, and I'll pull Mary Fran's ear so that she can get a new release into the shop for next week.

Smilin',

LG

0 comments: