Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Addition at Nitwit Collections!

Hello everyone!

Well there's been a new addition at Nitwit Collections! A new baby? No.... A new puppy? No.....
It's me, LG (Little General), Mary Fran's husband! I have left my day job and have accepted the new position of Assistant to the Head Nitwit (Mary Fran, of course)!!

I will be the chief cook and bottle washer, not to mention dog-letter-outer, email responder, IT manager, and overall good Joe, so as to let Mary Fran have more time to create for you wonderful folks!! So when you are asking questions at Nitwit Collections, or contacting us to just say Hi, you will now be responded to by me. I will do my best to be as nice, welcoming, and helpful as Mary Fran has been to you, but let's face it, those are some big shoes to fill!!(Well, little size 7 shoes, actually.)

Go easy on me folks as I ease my way in, but I hope to make the transition as seemless as possible, and will always be happy to hear from all of you to answer any and all questions. (But just to make sure, Mary Fran has set up my computer right beside hers, so I'm still within ear-pulling distance, ha,ha!)

Looking forward to my new position,

LG

0 comments: