Wednesday, February 17, 2010

People do the dumbest things!

Let's get it straight off the start...I mean me, not you!

I could never figure out why there was so much dog hair in the garage. Perplexed, I would scratch my head, (I'm a pretty smart guy, right?) and knowing that we use the garage to shuttle the dogs out to the dog run, I just figured that this was the cause. So I would sweep it out, and within a day, the tumbleweeds of dog fur would be blowing about the garage floor once again, clinging to the extension cords, under the floor jack, and caught under the tires on the van. (Yes, we have no children and yet have a van....any guesses why?)

Last nite as I stood in the garage, waiting for the dogs to use their "toilet" (the whole world seems to be their toilet!) I was gawking around and saw that the open-topped garbage can (reserved for depositing the dog fur from their brush, and the occasional scrap of wood) was placed, ever so carefully, right below the exhaust for the central vac cannister! Mary Fran was vacuuming and I saw the hair blasting out of the can and into the air, like snowflakes on a wintery day!! BLAM....it hit me!

Yes, after 5 years of living in the house and never solving the riddle of the dog hair in the garage, I have cracked the case, folks!

People do the dumbest things,

LG

0 comments: